Click here to read the entire letter Maple Street Legal Fund
The purpose of the Maple Street Legal Fund is:
- To help pay for legal expenses incurred in the upcoming Circuit Court of Virginia Beach case opposing the City of Virginia Beach’s attempts to overturn the recent BZA determination;
- To offset any other agreed upon related expenses incurred in defending this case or prior cases concerning the Maple Street dredge site;
- To offset any other agreed upon related expenses incurred in defending this case or any other legal matter that affects our community;
Any and all donations are accepted and appreciated. All donors should be aware that their donation:
- Is not tax-deductible;
- Is not intended nor will it be used as income to the defendants in the Circuit Court case nor as income to anyone else associated with establishing this fund or persons associated with soliciting these funds;
- Will be held in a non-interest bearing bank account..
Please make your check out to the “Maple Street Legal Fund”. Gene Evans is spearheading the fundraising effort with other members of the CSBTS Maple Street Legal Fund Committee. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Gene at (757) 496-5742.